- The entrances at both WCA and JMHC are open from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM. The Emergency Department entrance is open 24 hours a day.
- All facilities are handicapped accessible.
- Telephones are available in most inpatient rooms. Your family may reach you by calling 487-0141. To make local calls - dial "59" and then the telephone number. Payphones are located on all levels. If you are hearing impaired, please inform a staff member on your floor.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the WCA Hospital facilities. Visitors, employees, and physicians must smoke in designated areas only. One area is located outside the Emergency Department entrance at WCA and the other area is located outside the main entrance of JMHC.
- Security personnel are on duty 24 hours a day to assist you and your family with parking, management of valuables, and keeping the environment safe. Staff will contact security for you as necessary.
- When the code "Dr. Red" is announced for a fire or drill and the alarm is sounded, stay in your room until directed by hospital staff or the switchboard operator announces All Clear.
- Volunteers deliver flowers and gifts.
- A Gift Shop, operated by the WCA Auxiliary, is located by the main entrance at WCA. Hours of operation are posted.
- A Snack Shop, operated by the WCA Auxiliary, is located by the main entrance at WCA Level II and is open to the public.
- An ATM is located at WCA Level II. A change machine is located by the Outpatient Entrance at WCA and on Level I at Jones Memorial Health Center (JMHC).
- Vending machines are located on Level I at both WCA and JMHC.
- Local newspapers are available in machines located by the main entrances at both WCA and JMHC.
Back to Patient Information Directory