At WCA, we strive to provide the highest level of care for our patients under going radiation therapy treatments. Patients treated at the WCA Cancer Treatment Center Radiation Program receive:
- New, state-of-the-art technology, the Varian Clinac 2300iX Linear Accelerator, that allows our radiation team to treat patients with pinpoint accuracy;
- The most advanced radiation treatment, here at home.
- The latest treatment modalities and cutting-edge technologies including:
- Intensity Modulated radiation Therapy
- Three-Dimensional Conformal Therapy
- High-Energy External Beam Linear Accelerator
State-of-the-art Radiation Technology
The WCA Cancer Treatment Center Radiation Program is equipped with the latest in radiation technology. The brand new Varian Clinac 2300iX Linear Accelerator, the world’s finest radiation treatment system with an integrated 3D imaging system, enables the physicians and radiation therapists to target the tumor more precisely and more accurate, resulting in less side effects.
Our team includes many other specialists such as:
- Medical physicians
- Registered Nurses
- Radiation Therapists
- Clerical Support Staff
Our full time specially trained team provides both standard and cutting-edge radiation therapies. Our highly skilled radiation therapists and specially trained nursing staff work close with your doctors to provide a coordinated delivery for your care.
Patient Navigator – Information & Support For You and Your Loved Ones
To make an appointment: (716) 664-8677
The WCA Cancer Treatment Center patients may contact a Patient Navigator to coordinate a path through treatment. The patient navigator is a supportive guide for patients and their families. The Patient Navigator is a registered nurse with added training in patient/family education and services. The Patient Navigator can help with transportation, billing questions and financial counseling, community support connections and much more. Working closely with your doctors, the radiation treatment staff and others, the Patient Navigator helps you and your family throughout your treatment process at WCA Hospital.
We use the team approach to ensure that you receive the best of care and maintain the best quality of life possible. We realize that cancer can affect any area of your life. In partnership, we work with you to provide schedule flexibility, support, information, and access to any other resources you may need.
Award Winning Care!
The WCA Hospital Cancer Care Program enjoys the prestigious reputation of being certified by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC).
- Only one in four cancer programs in the United States receives this special approval. It recognizes the quality of our comprehensive, multidisciplinary patient care and our commitment to provide you with access to all of the various medical specialists involved in diagnosing and treating cancer.
- Receiving care at a CoC-approved cancer program ensures that you will receive:
- Comprehensive care, including a range of state-of-the-art services and equipment.
- A multi-specialty team approach to coordinate the best treatment options.
- Information about ongoing clinical trials and new treatment options.
- Access to cancer-related information, education and support.
- A cancer registry that collects data on type and stage of cancers and treatment results and offers lifelong patient follow-up.
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care.
WCA Cancer Treatment Center
Jones Memorial Health Center – A Division of WCA Hospital
51 Glasgow Avenue
Jamestown, New York 14701
Radiation Therapy Office Hours
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.