Charitable gifts to non-profit organizations like the W.C.A. Foundation and WCA Hospital are an excellent way to acknowledge someone special. Tribute Gifts not only contribute to the overall mission, but also create lasting testimonies to remembered or honored individuals. Tribute Gifts can fit any occasion and help to sustain the level of personal, compassionate care for which WCA Hospital is recognized.
Looking for a meaningful way to remember a cherished family member, loved one, or friend?
Looking for a gift that is more enduring than flowers?
Memorial Gifts are a simple way to express your sympathy, while sharing your concern for future patients.
Looking for a thoughtful way to honor a trusted doctor, nurse, caregiver, volunteer, or colleague
Looking for the perfect birthday, anniversary, newborn, or recognition gift?
Honor Gifts to WCA are the perfect way to say “Thank You!”, or “Congratulations!” and make someone feel special. Because of them, care for others will be enhanced.
Types of Tribute Gifts
Gifts of any amount are gratefully accepted. There are many different ways to provide a charitable donation to WCA in tribute of another. Popular methods of gifts include:
• Checks payable to W.C.A. Foundation or WCA Hospital. Gifts of this nature are the most popular.
• Gifts funded with assets such as appreciated stocks, mutual funds, and bonds. This avoids the capital gains tax on qualified assets given for charitable use.
• Estate Gifts such as a bequest in your Will or Living Trust; a planned gift such as a Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Remainder Trust; naming the W.C.A. Foundation, Inc./WCA Hospital as the beneficiary of a Life Insurance policy or Retirement Plan; or the creation of an Endowed Fund or Endowed Chair through the W.C.A. Foundation. Any of these estate gift vehicles will automatically qualify you for inclusion in The 1885 Society, a select group of donors who have made legacy gifts and are truly invested in the future of WCA Hospital.
When you make a Tribute Gift, not only will you be formally thanked and receipted, but a personalized gift acknowledgement card will also be sent to the appropriate family member or person to inform them of your thoughtfulness. This gift acknowledgement does not include the gift amount.
To make a donation, including a Tribute Gift, please click below:
Megan D'Angelo, Director of Development
WCA Hospital/WCA Foundation
207 Foote Avenue, PO Box 840
Jamestown, NY 14702-0840
(716) 664-8423, Megan.D'Angelo@wcahospital.org
Brigetta Overcash, Executive Director
300 Foote Avenue, PO Box 840
Jamestown, NY 14702-0840
(716) 664-8600, email@example.com