Chemical Dependency Program
Our goal is to provide the opportunity and supportive environment for individuals to receive confidential, compassionate, professional care along the road to recovery.
Treatment is personalized taking into consideration unique needs and characteristics. This includes someone who may need both mental health and addiction services.
Family members are included in the rehabilitation process as they play an important role in a patient's continuous recovery as well as for their own well being.
The treatment programs provide a positive atmosphere of support and fellowship. For many, these new friendships last a lifetime.
- Inpatient 13 bed individualized program
- Outpatient Program (includes Spanish language programming)
207 Foote Avenue, 4th Floor, 4B Unit
Phone: (716) 664-8620
|Dunkirk Health Center
338 Central Avenue, Suite 240
Phone: (716) 363-0018
Why Choose WCA?
- Spanish Language Programming
- Team Approach
- Programs include Mental Illness/Chemical Dependency
- Cocaine Addiction Programming
- Personalized treatment plan/individualized length of stay
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Family Therapy (both individual and group sessions)
- Outpatient services for family members
- Immediate appointment for a person in crisis
- Continuity of care: inpatient & outpatient
- Linkage to self help support groups
- Relapse Prevention
Our qualified professional team includes:
- Certified Social Workers
- Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Recreation Therapists
- Registered Dietitians
- Registered Nurses
- Wellness Specialists
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- New York State Department of Health
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
For more information phone (716) 664-8620, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.