Understanding Your Bill
Thank you for choosing WCA Hospital for your healthcare needs. At WCA, we have a rich history of healthcare excellence. If you have questions or concerns about your bill, call the WCA Hospital Customer Service Line at (716) 664-0459 or 1-855-221-0343, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Note: No patient is denied services because of inability to pay. WCA admits and serves patients equally, without regard to age, race, color or national origin, disability, sex, religion, or ability to pay.
- WCA will submit service charges to your insurance company. Your physician's bill for services in the hospital are separate from hospital bills and will not be submitted to your insurance company by WCA. (Exception: Physicians employed by WCA.)
- Most insurance companies require preauthorization for services and/or an approved referral from your Primary Care Physician. Please review your insurance policy and obtain written approval from your insurance carrier prior to receiving hospital services.
- Insurance deductibles, co-pays, and services not covered by your insurance company will be billed to you. Ultimately you are responsible for your hospital bill.
- Insurance does not pay for private rooms unless authorized
by your physician for medical reasons.
- Our Finance Department will assist you with a reasonable amount of its free services under the Charity Care Program, if you meet eligibility requirements. For more information call 664-8360.
- If you have questions or concerns about your physician bills,
call your physician's office directly.
- If you have questions or concerns about your hospital bill contact the hospital billing office at 664-0459 or 1-855-221-0343. You may request an itemized bill.
- For your convenience, WCA Hospital accepts Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- Insurance Alert: Some providers involved in your care may not participate with your healthcare plan. Therefore, you may receive a bill from a nonparticipating provider. If you have any questions, please check with your insurance carrier.